Standard Variations of AAA Valves:
- Standard spool blocks all ports in center position. Optional spool designs available, consult factory.
- Piped solenoid exhaust for those applications where the exhaust air or gas must be piped to another area.
- Optional O-Ring materials.
- External pilot operation on solenoid valves for line pressures under 50 and over 160 PSI or for vacuum service.
- Manual overrides on solenoid actuated valves for valve operation during electrical failure.
- High pressure solenoid valves for line pressures up to 300 PSI when external piloting is not feasible.
- Several pin lock variations on manual valves for two hand operations.
- Several lock out variations on manual valves for machine lock outs.
- External indicator pins for actuating secondary switches when the spool shifts.
- Panel mounting options of manual valves.
- CSA approved electric solenoid valves.
If you have a special requirement, consult the factory to see if one of the standard modifications, would be satisfactory. If not, let us help you meet your requirements.