The hydraulic-motor driven lead screw Jiffy-Tap is a proven product with millions of cycles in hundreds of plants. Most companies that use Jiffy-Tap units will welcome you in their plant to see a Jiffy-Tap unit in action. Please contact a local distributor for a customer that is currently using Jiffy-Tap units.
- Special alloy mill run bronze lead screw nut for extra long life and durability.
- 1" #6 SAE spline for smooth high power transfer.
- 1-1/4" diameter lead screw for strength.
- Large #4 Jacobs taper for true chuck alignment.
- Heavy duty, long life, high torque hydraulic motors for durability.
- UL & CSA approved limit switches.
- Tough 380 alloy aluminum body.
- Four 1/2-13 mounting holes on 5/8 cross-cut keyways for precise alignment.
- Hydraulic motors are self lubricating.