The installation of the Jiffy-Drill is simple and quick. The following steps will assist you in estimating the time required for installation:
- Verify that you have all components.
- Mount unit on center line with part to be drilled.
- Connect motor to power unit.
- Connect feed ports to power unit.
- Connect electric limit switches to control box.
- Jog unit to verify motor rotation. Do not run a complete cycle until verifying the electric limit switches are functioning properly.
- Adjust limit switches to desired drill depth.
- Cycle unit in "Auto" mode.
- Run parts.